Sunday, March 8, 2009

Makeover Disaster... No longer a disaster!

With the good advice of my friends, I headed back to my usual salon, Jersi's, and they kindly fixed my hair. When I walked in I had a baseball hat on, and the owner came up to give me a hug. I took off the hat and he stopped in his tracks, completely wide eyed and asked me if I colored my own hair, lol. I think the yellow on top and the orange edges freaked him out!

They somehow got the yellow and orange out (thank you, Arleen!) and I've ended up with a pretty, light brown. Although it's a bit chemically damaged now, I am so, so, so grateful that my hair is no longer orange.

Sat AM (where I should have left it):



Sat PM (The picture doesn't even do it justice, think orange and yellow with spots of brown):



Finished Product (yay!):

No comments:

Post a Comment